Mazdaspeed Internal Wastegate Actuator (IWG) provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory part, the Mazdaspeed IWG is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication. It can’t get any easier!
• Silicon diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminum construction.
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
• Mazdaspeed 3, 6, CX-7.
TS-0610-1072 (7 PSI / 0.5 Bar)
For more information contact Turbosmart USA on (909) 476-2570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See the full range of Turbosmart Internal Wastegate Actuators