Subaru WRX STi Internal Wastegate Actuator (IWG) provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory part, the Subaru WRX STi IWG is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication. It can’t get any easier!
• Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminum construction.
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
• Subaru WRX STi (2.5L) 2008-current (VF48 turbo), Subaru WRX (2.5L) 2009 – current (VF52 turbo).
For more information go to theSubaru WRX STi IWG Product Page.