What is it?
- A position sensor for our Race Port blow-off valve, currently the only blow-off valve position sensor in the world
- The sensor cap is designed to house a 0-5 volt position sensor, available separately. The sensor cap can be used on any locking-collar style Race Port blow-off valve.
What does it do?
- The position sensor allows tuners to see what the BOV is doing, and when.
- It can send this data to a range of popular data loggers, so blow off valve position can be recorded against other parameters such as manifold pressure or RPM.
- The data from the Race Port position sensor can be used to maximize turbocharger performance.
Who is it for?
- Tuners, racers, and anyone who wants an extra data set to help gain the best possible performance from their car.
- The Race Port Sensor Cap, just like our Wastegate Sensor Cap, is ideal for anyone who understands the benefits of data in getting the best possible performance from their turbocharger setup.
How much is it?
The Race Port Sensor Cap has an MSRP of $89.99. It also requires the position sensor and plug, available separately.
When is it available?
The Race Port Sensor Cap will be available soon. To pre-order, or for more information, email email@example.com or call (909) 476-2570.