Dual Port - Four BOVs in One!
4 BOVs in 1: The new Dual Port is the most versatile BOV in the Turbosmart range combining the best features of atmospheric and recirculating (bypass) valves in a single product.
The non-adjustable factory bypass valves on most turbo cars are designed to leak at higher-than-factory boost levels. Upgrading to good quality performance BOVs is essential when increasing boost levels. Turbosmart Dual Port BOV is fully adjustable and is capable of holding and controlling high boost. Turbosmart Dual Port will also reduce turbo spool-up between gears for even greater performance from your turbocharged vehicle.
This video shows just how easy it is to convert the new Dual Port to a Supersonic, Megasonic or a Plumb Back.
• Features both atmospheric and bypass ports and easily convert to a fully atmo or bypass valves
• Sequential ports provide a quiet operation on mild boost and full performance at full boost
• Simple installation and set up
• Available in blue or black
• Quick-release V-Band clamp
Suits medium sized turbocharger systems on 4 to 6 cylinder engines developing 200 to 600 HP.
Bolt-On Dual Ports
Apart from the universal fit model, Turbosmart also offers the Dual Port in a number of model-specific, bolt-on versions to suit Nissan, Subaru, Mitsubishi and Mazda.
See the Model Specific Dual Port Range
What’s in the box
• 1 x Dual Port BOV
• 1 x Blanking Plug
• 1 x Extra Trumpet
• 1 x V-band clamp
• 38mm aluminium weld-on inlet adapter
• Sticker + Instructions CD
32mm outlet Blue: TS-0205-1061
32mm outlet Black: TS-0205-1062
38mm outlet Blue: TS-0205-1071
38mm outlet Black: TS-0205-1072